Display 35 for 3D printer:
TFT 35 display V3.0 is a medium size, dual-mode, ultra-clear 3D printer display so it is an excellent replacement for the standard 12864 LCD displays & tft24.
- When using 12864 screen mode, connect the port EXP1 and EXP2 to the motherboard. There is no touch function in this mode.
- When using serial port screen mode, connect with TFT or aux-2 on the motherboard via RS232. In this mode, there is touch function.
TFT 35 display pros and cons:
- Main control chip is ARM Cortex M3 series STM32F207VCT6 master controller with 32-bit main frequency of 120MHz.
- There are two working modes can be switched for compatibility via sd card update the firmware. The two modes corresponds to different firmware and the two modes can be switched by one button.
- When using class 12864 LCD mode, it connects with EXP1 and EXP2 of the motherboard which has no touch function.
- The serial screen mode supports both SD card and USB flass drive printing.
- 2 groups of UART which allows user to use on their own.
- WIFI function available and can be accessed through other devices.
- ARM Cortex-M3 series STM32F105RCT6 chip with 32-bit CPU 72MHz;
- Upgrade the firmware by SD card. It is easy and convenient to operate.
- This display board has higher compatibility. Options available to select two work modes, they are UART serial port screen mode and 12864 screen mode.
- Serial port screen mode supports two printing modes: SD card and U disk
BIGTREETECH TFT35 Package Includes:
- TFT35 display.
- Connecting Cables.