Mk8 extruder kit upgraded aluminum bowden extruder best quality for 1.75mm Filament
MK8 Extruder Kit Upgraded Aluminum Drive Feed for CR-10, 10S S4 S5, it is stable and durable for 3D printer extruder
- Extruder and Hotend modified MK8 Extruder has a filament guide tube, all screws, spare drive gear, and upgraded Bowden tube fitting.
- Our design gives complete support of flexible from the intake and output ends.
- We’ve reduced the price and complexity of printing flexible.
- It will also allow to print faster with sustained quality and no risk for grinding the filament.
- Frankly, it looks amazing, and performs better than the plastic version included in stock printers.
- It allows you to print flexible, and regular plastic filaments.
- Easy and convenient to use.With high quality and durable performance.100% brand new and in good condition.
- Stable and Durable: MK8 Extruder Kit DIY kit and you need to assemble by yourself. Also our kits include all the necessary screws & parts needed to directly replace your old original weak extruder.
- Easy to Install: All you do is unbolt the old original Creality extruder & screw in the new “Metal Extruder” and ready to start printing.
- Used for 1.75mm filament of 3D printer MK8 bowden extruder frame.
- Advantages: The advantages of a metal extruder is you have better stronger pressure pushing the filament into the printer nozzle and so will improve on the printers’ performance.
- Extruder kits have an adjustable bolt so that you can adjust the pressure of the extruder gear as needed.
- Colour: Red.
- Material: Aluminum.
- Filament: 1.75mm.
- Type: Left Or Right.
- 1 piece of MK8 extruder Right or Left.