Stepper motor Nema 23 high efficient 11.6/18.9/34 Kg-cm motor for 3d printer
Stepper motor nema 23 , also known as step motor or stepping motor, is a brushless DC electric motor that divides a full rotation into a number of equal steps. The motor’s position can then be commanded to move and hold at one of these steps without any position sensor for feedback (an open-loop controller), as long as the motor is carefully sized to the application in respect to torque and speed.
- Nema 23 motor 11.6 and 34 kg.cm ( Aprox. Holding Torque)
- Step angle – 1.8°/Step, 4- Wire Bipolar, Shaft Dia. 6.35/8mm, Compatible with TB6600 and other 2-phase stepper drivers
- Phase voltage 5.4/8.4 V, Phase current- 1.5/3 amps, Phase Resistance (Ohms): 3.6/2.8, Phase inductance (mH) 13/11
- Mounting direction – horizontal and vertical both
- APPLICATION: Use in DIY CNC MACHINE, Industrial automation , robotics, Laser engraving, router machines, CNC Parts, 3D Printers, X – Y Table, Medical Machinery, Textile Machinery, Packaging Machinery.