Limitswitch high quality horizontal endstop switch with cable for 3d printer
- Limit switch high quality is an electromechanical device that consists of an actuator mechanically linked to a set of contacts. When an object comes into contact with the actuator, the device operates the contacts to make or break an electrical connection.
- It is used in a variety of applications and environments because of their ruggedness, ease of installation, and reliability of operation. They can determine the presence or absence, passing, positioning, and end of travel of an object. They were first used to define the limit of travel of an object; hence the name “Limit Switch”.
- Standardized limit switches are industrial control components manufactured with a variety of operator types, including lever, roller plunger, and whisker type. Limit switches may be directly mechanically operated by the motion of the operating lever.
- Normally open Horizontal mechanical limit switch, compact size, easy to install, with trigger indicator. With 3D printing motherboard, plug and play.
- Wire Material : 22 AWG Wire with thick Copper Wire
- Resistance : Up to 2A, 300V
- Temperature Range : Up to 80 Degree Celsius
- Board Size : 20mm x 13mm x 27mm
- Wire length : 70cm
- weight : 15 grams
- 1 piece of horizontal endstop based on random color