- The module has a pinout and interface with our driver carrier is almost the same, so it can be used as a better performance of the pull-down menu board replacement in many applications.
- DRV8825 features an adjustable current limit, overcurrent and overtemperature protection, six micro-resolution (down 1/32-step). It uses 8.2 – 45 V, can provide up to about 1.5 per phase no heat sink or forced air flow (rated up to 2.2 per volume sufficient additional cooling).
Stepper motor driver DRV8825 carrier board TI DRV8825 micro bipolar stepper motor drive is a breakthrough.
1. A simple steps and direction control interface.
2. six different steps resolutions: full step, half step, 1/4-step1/8-step1/16-step, 1/32-step.
3.CAN interface directly with 3.3 V and 5 V systems.
4. Over-temperature thermal shutdown, overcurrent shutdown, under voltage lockout.
5. short to ground short circuit load protection.
6. 4 Layer 2 oz copper PCB, in order to improve heat dissipation.
7. exposed solder ground below the bottom of the driver IC on the printed circuit board pad.
8. module size, pin and interface matching stepper motor driver operators in many ways.
9. adjustable current control lets you set a potentiometer, which lets you use the stepper motor’s rated voltage or more, in order to achieve a higher rate of maximum output current step.
10. Intelligent chopping control automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
11. Maximum 45 V supply voltage.
12. built-in voltage regulator (the need for any external logic supply voltage).
Q & A
There are no questions yet