PI4B adapter bigtreetech V1.0 for CB1 for motherboards used in 3D printer
PI4B adapter bigtreetech V1.0 for CB1.
- Exceptional performance with its quad-core 64-bit ARM®
- [email protected] processor and 1GB DDR3 RAM,
- Powerful Enough to Run Linux
- Support Debian
- PI4B Adapter
- Power Input: Type-C 5±0.25V
- Support: BIGTREETECH CB Series, all versions of Raspberry Pi CM4
- Interface: Micro HDMIX2, USB 2.0×4, RJ45, DSI CSI, Micro SD, etc
- CPU: Allwinner H616, Quad-core Cortex-A53 @1.5GHz
- GPU: Mali G31 MP2, support OpenGL3.2
- RAM: 1GB DDR3L SDRAM
- Display: Support HDMI2.0A output, 4K display
- USB: 2.0
- Network Support:100M Ethernet + 100M WiFi
Main Features PI4B Adapter:
- Standard Raspberry Pi CM4 Socket Fit for all versions of CM4
- Full Connectivity Onboard 1000M Ethernet port, CSI camera port, dual Micro HDMI, etc.
- Type-C Power Supply Port Easy to write system, stable power supply
- 40-pin GPIO Connect with external input/output peripheral devices
- STL File of PI4B+CB1 Case Users can download and print on their own
Features of CB1:
- ARM Cortex-A53 1GB DDR3 64-bit 1.5GHz High speed and high stability.
- Heatsink for CB1 (On sale) Efficient heat dissipation to ensure stable operation of CBl.
- HDMI 4K UHD Output High-performance details and clarity.
- Support 100M Ethernet + 100M WiFi For network connectivity
- The Highly Cost-Effective Way to Run Your Klipper
- PI4B Adapters working with the CB1
- The combination of the PI4B adapters, CB1, and BIGTREETECH motherboard can run Linux, thus offering a highly cost-effective way to run your Klipper.