Filament high quality 3d printing 1.75mm 1 kg in multiple colors
Filament is the thermoplastic feedstock for fused deposition modeling 3D printers. There are many types available with different properties, requiring different temperatures to print, commonly available in the standard diameters of 1.75 mm.
3D Printer filament properties: PLA
- Strength: High | Flexibility: Low | Durability: Medium
- Difficulty to use: Low/li>
- Print bed temperature: 20°C – 60°C (but not needed)
- Shrinkage/warping: Minimal
- Soluble: No
- Performance Advantages: The strength and toughness of our PLA material filaments are higher than the general PLA filament on the market. The air is filled with slightly sweet smell likes candy when printing
- Non Toxic: All of products have passed the RoHS Directive, made by 100% polylactic acid.
- Diameter : 1.75mm +/- 0.02 mm
- Printing Temperature : 205-210°C
- Bed Temperature : 60°C
- Net Weight : 1000g
1 kg filaments with spool