Dual drive gear BMG extruder transparent tools kit for 3D printer ( cloned )
Dual drive gear BMG extruder tools kit for 3D printer
Features Dual drive gear BMG:
- Gearing ration of 3:1, Providing high torque and low slip
- The extruder can be installed with a bottom mounting groove for E3D or for Bowden tube groove installation.
- The design of the twin-drive extruder makes it suitable for direct drive configurations. This is because it helps to reduce the weight of the tool head.
- The lighter head means that the printer can move faster without sacrificing accuracy or print quality due to swing.
- 1.75mm for both long and short distance for extruding
- Product material: metal + high density engineering plastic
- aging resistance, wear resistance, light weight
- High precision CNC hardened steel internal parts can ensure smooth feeding during printing and achieve the best performance;
- Strong compatibility, compatible with all open source 3D printers with 1.75mm diameter filament on the market;
- The transmission ratio is 3:1, the double gear reducer has stable feeding, no slipping, and gives the extrusion more torque;
- Support remote and short-range feeding, support printing TPU and other flexible materials;
- The fastening spring device allows the user to fine tune the pressure exerted on the filaments by the feeding double drive gear, which is convenient for replacing filament of different materials.