- The Brass Heat Set Threaded Round Insert Nuts used every day for assemblies and components that need to be joined together.Heat-set threaded inserts are your method for success for these types of assemblies.
- The Heat Set Threaded Round Insert Nut has been designed for post-mold installation into notch-sensitive thermoplastics using heat. It features very high pull-out and torque resistance.
A heat-set threaded insert has two important features. The inside of the brass piece of hardware has a nice, threaded thru the hole. The exterior has ridges, so when installed using heat, the plastic can easily flow around and then solidify. Once solidified, the insert is in place, making it resist torque and pull-out.
- Expansion-Sets offer simple press-in installation
- Flow-Set is a blind insert for installation during the molding process
- Brass Material Can Resist Heat.
- Not Easy to Rust, Strong Corrosion Resistance.
- Very high pull-out and torque resistance.
- No need to counterbore or countersink the boss hole since the insert has guide pilot.
- Used on the injection molding for tightly fixing.
- Material: Brass.
- Thread Size: M3 & m4
- Thread Pitch (mm): 0.5
- Internal Diameter(ID)(mm): 3
- Outer Diameter (OD)(mm): 4.8
- Length of Nut (mm): 4
Add a review
M3 X 6 mm & M4 X 6 mm Brass Heat Set Threaded Round Insert Nut of 3d printer parts
* Review is required
* Name is required
* Email is required
Add photos or video to your review
Q & A
There are no questions yet