Bondtech Prusa i3 MK3S & MK2.5S Upgrade Kit Mosquito Fit
Bondtech Prusa i3 MK3S+/MK3S / MK2.5S Mosquito. A lightweight high-resolution extruder upgrade for the popular Prusa i3 MK3S and MK2.5S 3D printers with optimized design to use Mosquito and Mosquito Magnum hot-ends.
Features of bondtech prusa i3:
This extruder upgrade kit is for the Prusa i3 MK2.5S / MK3S / MK3S+. These are its main features:
- Adapted to fit Prusa’s new filament sensor and Mosquito hot-ends;
- Includes one Bondtech BMG extruder with 3:1 gearing ratio;
- Optimized geometry for heat-sink cooling;
- Mount for PINDA probe included;
- Less moving weight to reduce vibration and ghosting;
- Professional SLS 3D printed housing and 3 other key parts.
- Upgrade Your Prusa: Upgrade your Prusa with a Bondtech Mini Geared extruder featuring higher gear ratio – 3:1 – that allows for extra push force and higher resolution.
- Print Faster Or With Higher Quality: This lightweight extruder will allow your 3D printer to print faster or to achieve even better surface quality.
- Reduce 3D Printing Issues: Decrease the risk of heat creep to avoid clogs and improve filament feeding by avoiding slipping and deformation that cause under and over extrusion issues.
- Upgrade kit With Optimized Design to fit Mosquito hot-ends: This a Bondtech upgrade for popular Prusa I3 MK3S+/MK3S and MK2.5S that will allow the use of world acclaimed Mosquito hot-ends.
- Bondtech Extruder For Prusa i3 MK2.5S & MK3S + MK3S+: This kit contains only the necessary parts to convert your current extruder to our own popular design based upon our BMG (Bondtech Mini Geared) extruder with 3:1 gearing ratio for better precision and resolution together with optimized geometry for the heatsink cooling and professional SLS 3D printed housing.
- Working Temperature Limits: Bear in mind ,if you use this upgrade kit inside closed chamber, it will have the following set of working temperature limits:
- Due to the sensor plastic parts made of HT PLA > up to 60°C (90-100°C when parts are annealed);
- Due to the stepper motor > up to 80°C
MK3S / MK3S Mosquito, What’s the difference?
This Upgrade Kit is mostly similar to the previous MK3S, with the main difference of having been designed to fit the Mosquito and Mosquito Magnum hot-ends.
Other differences come from the design changes that include:
- An optimization of the cooling air channel to focus the airflow on the Mosquito’s heatsink. The channel is narrower.
- This tighter space used to hold hotend in place during nozzle changes, so user can change nozzle with single hand.
- The fan shroud redesigned to fit the Mosquito hot-ends.
- We include in this kit a new part, the Mosquito hotend adapter, 3D printed with SLS.