625rs bearing for 3d printer:
625rs Bearing Mini Metal Double Shielded Flanged Ball Bearing For 3D Printer which is 5*16*5 mm. The main purpose of the ball bearing is to reduce the rotational friction and support radial and axial. Ball bearings tend to have lower load capacity for their size than other kinds of rolling-element bearings. Due to the smaller contact area between the balls and races. However, they can tolerate some misalignment of the inner and outer loads.
625rs Bearing Specification:
- Low noise so they are smooth running and long service life.
- They are double shielded to avoid contaminants entering and save lubricant.
- Bearings have a 5 mm inner diameter, a 16 mm outer diameter, and a 5 mm thickness.
- These are great for shaft/rod projects such as mechanical equipment, electrical instruments, toys, doors and windows.
- Easy Installation & Replacement
- Less Friction, Higher Speeds
- Bearing (As per the ordered Quantity)