Extruder gear MK8 26/40 gear brass precise teeth high quality for 3d printer
- Extruder gear brass MK8 26/40, MK8 extrusion gear evolution of the MK7 Drive Gear.
- The smaller diameter gives 35% more power. If you need a replacement gear, or you’re designing your own custom project, this is the part!
- Very sharp teeth to dig into the plastic filament for the best grip ever.
- Direct drive of the filament will give better prints.
- Our Gear was Best In Test in the benchmark test from Air-tripper.
- Extruders are used to produce long continuous products such as tubing, tire treads, and wire coverings.
- They are also used to produce various profiles that can later be cut to length.
- Your extruder’s tightness should be at a point where it doesn’t compress or put too much pressure on the filament and doesn’t slip either.
- Trial and error with test prints will help you calibrate your extruder just right.
- You don’t want a spring that’s barely pushing the idler either as it won’t extruder properly.
- If you retract too quickly, the filament may separate from the hot plastic inside the nozzle, or the quick movement of the drive gear may even grind away pieces of your filament.
mk8 gear 20 teeth & mk8 gear 40 teeth
- Good balance of grip
- Good torque to push the filament with force that easily exceeds 4kg.
- 1 piece of 26 (or) 40 teeth gear.