Plastic spacer for 3D printer:
Plastic spacer with 8mm bore, 10mm length and 14mm outer dia. A solid material used to separate two parts in an assembly. It varies size from microns to centimeters. It is made of metal, plastic, glass and other materials. Shapes include flat sheet, cylindrical and spherical. They contribute a lot to from an excellent dual-seal system in insulating glass units.
- They have a inner diameter of 8 mm and can suit the M8 Screws.
- These are awesome, high quality, custom made POM spacers.
- They are great at making sturdy standoffs/spacings for your projects.
- The total height/length of the spacer is 10mm
- Outer Diameter is 10mm which makes a very stable platform.
- Inner Diameter is M8 to give a thicker wall to keep the m5 screw snug and centered.
- These spacers can be used in all sorts of builds.
- It is an POM Spacer without thread.
Plastic spacer for 3d printer Advantages:
- Durable finish standards
- 3D printer
- Automation etc.,
- Spacers ( As Per the order)