GT2 Timing belt 6mm/10mm 1m length for 3d printer hot-end timing:
GT2 belt which is a 6mm/10mm timing belt Neoprene Rubber fiberglass core,black color. The GT2 series of belts are designed specifically for linear motion. They use a rounded tooth profile, with 2mm pitch in which it guarantees that the belt tooth fits smoothly and accurately in the pulley groove, so when you reverse the pulley direction, there is no room for the belt to move in the groove.
GT2 belt properties:
- The Power grip GT2 system is an extension of the HTD system with greater load-carrying capacity. HTD was developed for high torque drive applications.
- Circular arc tooth profile and tooth space is small.
- It is suitable for straight line driving.
- Breaking Strength: 85 N Per 1 mm(61 lbf per 1/8 inch)
- Belt Width; Working Tension:110 N for 25.4 mm Belt width(24 lbf for 1 inch.)
- Temperature Range:-34°C to +85°C(-30°F to + 185°F)
- 3D printer
- Robotics, etc.
- multiple of 1m wire length will be packed as 1 single length