608-2RS rubber sealed ball bearing miniature bearing (8x22x7mm)
608-2RS rubber sealed ball bearing miniature bearing (8x22x7mm).
- 608RS Rubber Sealed Ball Bearing Miniature Bearing 8 x 22 x 7 mm used in applications like robotics, 3d printer, automation project, and scooter
- This bearing come in shielded version, where RS stand for rubber sealed bearing.
- It has deep groove geometry for supporting both radial and axial load and high speed.
- 608-2RS (608RS) sealed mobility scooter and power chair wheel bearings.
- These bearings are used the front wheel assemblies of a variety of mobility scooter wheels,
- as well on the caster wheel assemblies of some power chairs.
- The 608-2RS series, sometimes referred to as 608RS, are single-row, deep groove ball bearings.
- Extra light in weight, they come with a 22 mm external diameter.
- The races are made of steel durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads.
- Rubber seals on both sides of the bearing help retain lubricant and exclude contaminants.
Features of 608-2RS rubber:
- Part/Model: 608 RS.
- Rubber sealed.
- Deep groove geometry.
- Resistant to deformation under heavy loads.
- Part/Model: 608 2RS.
- Width: 7 mm.
- Inner Dia (ID): 8 mm.
- Outer Dia (OD): 22 mm.
- Weight: 12 gm ( Each).
- 1 piece of bearing (as per order).