NTC Thermistor :
NTC THERMISTOR are temperature sensors that vary the resistance of the semiconductor element as a function of the temperature to which they are exposed.
- By increasing the temperature, it reduces its resistance due to the increase in the concentration of carrier ions.
- Used by majority of FFF/FDM 3D printers on the market to measure both the extrusion temperature and hot base.
- Symptoms of the thermistor failure is an irregular and not real reading of the temperature.
- The quality status can be verified by checking the resistance is correct (100K at room temperature) and that it decreases its resistance when the temperature increases.
Features NTC Thermistor:
- High sensitivity, has a swift response, 1 percent, resistance value at 25°c= 100k
- Compact structure, easy to install
- Adaptive thermo-sensitive material
- NTC is thick and heating rod is of high quality
- Wiring insulation has high temperature Teflon/ PTFE
- 1 piece of NTC thermistor’s 1m/2m wire length ( as per order )