MKS TMC2209 v2.0 Stepper Motor Driver with Heatsink:
- The MakerBase MKS TMC 2209 v2.0 stepper motor is a highly adaptable and versatile driver that can be used with a wide range of motherboards, including popular models such as Robin E3D, Robin Nano V3 for Creality Ender 3, Ender 3 v2, and Ender 3 Pro.
- It is also compatible with the Makerbase Laser Engraving CNC Cutter Machine Mainboard DLC32 and other control boards like Monser 8, Skipr, and Gen_L.
- Stepper motor and driver comes with default current settings of 1.25A, which can be adjusted to a maximum current of 2.5A. It operates at a logic voltage of 3.3V/5V and accepts an input voltage range of 5.5V-28V.
- One of the standout features of the Makerbase TMC2209 v2.0 motor driver is its excellent heat dissipation. Equipped with a large heat sink, it effectively keeps the temperature low even during extended periods of operation.
- Driver include ultra-quiet operation.
- Support for sensorless-homing function
- Ability to switch modes by setting jumper caps instead of welding on boards like gen_l V2.0, skr1.3/1.4.
- Ultra quiet
- mks tmc2209 stepper motor driver Large heat sink,good heat dissipation
- Support sensorless-homing function.
- Support uart mode by set jumper caps instead of welding on mks gen_l V2.0,skr1.3/1.4,mks sgen_l.
- one MakerBase TMC2209 v2.0 Stepper Motor Driver with Heatsink