MKS EMMC Adapter V2 USB 3.0 Reader For MKS EMMC Module:
- MKS SKIPR is an all-in-one board launched by Makerbase for running Klipper.
- It integrates the RK3328 SOC running the Klipper host and the STM32F407VET6 MCU responsible for executing specific machine actions.
- This board is designed to meet the needs of most 3D printers.
- This allows eMMC modules to be read from and written to by using a standard microSD card slot on another computer. It also allows an eMMC to be used in devices that only accept microSD cards, although the combined size of the adapter plus the eMMC is considerably larger than a standard microSD card.
- The MKS EMMC-ADAPTER V2 USB 3.0 card reader offers high-speed data transfer for efficient usage.
- It can be used for image burning of EMMC modules or for read and write operations of TF cards.
- It has a high read and write rate, ensuring quick and reliable performance.
- The durable design of this adapter ensures long-lasting use.
- Designed for users of EMMC modules and TF cards, it caters to a wide range of individuals.
- With its user-friendly design, this adapter simplifies data management and storage, providing a smooth experience.
- Item: EMMC-ADAPTER V2.
- Size: approximately 52.6x16x10mm/2.07×0.63×0.39in.
- Applicable mainboard: for MKS EMMC module TF card.
- 1 piece of MKS EMMC Adapter.