MK8 stainless steel extrusion 3D printer extruder gear for 1.75mm Filament for 3d printer parts:
- MK8 extrusion gear, although being very small in size, is an important part of an extruder system.
- It is the part that fits onto the shaft of NEMA 17 Stepper Motors to grip the filament and push it towards the hot-end.
- With a build-in grub screw that secures it tightly to the shaft, while the carefully machined thread on the outside ensures a strong grip without unnecessary damage to the filament.
- Direct drive extruder gear designed for the MK8 extruder and has an inner diameter of 5mm with an outer diameter of 9mm.
- Stainless steel extrusion gear makes it a perfect fit to maintain high torque on the Printing Filament, which translates to smooth and consistent extrusion without cutting or scraping the filament on its way past.
- It is to drive Gear which designed specifically for the MK8 extruder and therefore has very few other applications.
- It is, however, ideal for the application that it’s been designed for, and the carefully machined threads and details translate to a long lifespan and high operating efficiency.
Specifications and Features:
- Outer diameter: 9mm
- Bore diameter: 5mm
- Height: 11mm
- Material: Stainless Steel