Flexible coupling new rigid type 5*8mm coupling
- Flexible coupling for connecting 5 mm To 8 mm shaft.
- It also helps in transmitting torque between two shafts while allowing for angular misalignment, parallel offset and even axial motion.
- This design also utilizes a single piece of material, which becomes flexible by removal of material along a spiral path which also resulting in a curved flexible beam of helical shape.
- Flexible couplings are usually used to transmit torque from one shaft to another when the two shafts are slightly misaligned.
- They can accommodate varying degrees of misalignment up to 1.5° and some parallel misalignment.
- They can also be used for vibration damping or noise reduction.
- Another advantage of being an all machined coupling is the possibility to incorporate features into the final product while still keep the single piece integrity.
Applications Flexible coupling new:
- 3D printer
- robotics, etc.
- 1 pcs 5x8mm coupler.