E3D v6 PTFE coated brass nozzle 0.4mm for 1.75mm filament M6 threaded 3D printer v6 nozzles for 3D printer machine
E3D v6 PTFE coated brass nozzle 0.4mm for 1.75mm filament M6 threaded 3D printer v6 nozzles for 3D printer machine.
Specification of E3D v6 PTFE:
- Surface Teflon coating: It can effectively prevent the consumables from adhering to the surface of the nozzle and form wire drawing.
- Smooth surface Brass material spins evenly.
- The inner wall is smooth and smooth.
- Joints fit snugly.
- Good thermal conductivity.
- Smooth surface brass lead to an even extrusion
- The surface is sandblasted and coated with Teflon coating, which is not easy to scratch and has a longer life
- Product name: E3D V6 Brass PTFE coating nozzle
- Nozzle consumables: 1.75mm
- Nozzle diameter:0.4mm
- Nozzle material: Brass PTFE coating Nozzle
- Treatment hardness: overall hardening treatment
- It can effectively inhibit consumables from adhering to the nozzle surface and prevent wire drawing.
- Tight joints and flat contact surface to solve the leakage problem of consumables.
- Cut chamfering, reduce resistance, reduce cold cutting Angle resistance, and discharge more smoothly.
- Overall hardening treatment, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, smooth wire delivery.
- The appearance engrave the word clearly, lets you have the good discrimination, the detail place sees the quality.
- The outer PTFE coating can withstand temperatures up to 250°C.
- 1 piece of 0.4mm E3D v6 teflon coated nozzle ( as per order )