E3D V6 heatbreak Bimetal Titanium alloy brass heatbreak for 3D printer hotend throat for Prusa i3 MK3 thread smooth
E3D V6 heatbreak Bimetal Titanium alloy brass heatbreak for 3D printer hotend throat,
- The product material is titanium alloy, which has higher strength and more wear resistance than ordinary throat.
- Compared with the ordinary throat, the resistance of printing and drawing back is reduced by 90%, and the printed model is more accurate and more delicate.
Features of E3D v6 heat break:
- Material: The front end is made of titanium alloy, which can resist high temperature and low thermal conductivity, which can keep the temperature of the heating block constant, and at the same time can reduce the blocking caused by the early expansion of consumables, and the back end is made of purple copper, which can quickly distribute the heat generated and provide good heat dissipation.
- Performance: The bimetal heatbreak with a rated stability of 500℃ can melt the filament faster compared with the ordinary hose, and the heat conduction is reduced by 60% in the whole heat-proof area.
- Reliability: It has two components with different thermal conductivity, consisting of TC4 titanium alloy and chrome-plated copper parts. We use precise process tolerances to hold them firmly together and they will not come off easily.
- Compatibility: volcano heating block, pt100 volcano heating block, compatible with Sidewinder X1 X2 Volcano Hotend PT100 cassette sensor DDB extruder.
- Package: 1pcs bimetal heatbreak.