E3D v6 heat break hotend throat with teflon tube/without teflon tube for 3d printer machine
E3D v6 heat break hotend throat with teflon tube for 3d printer machine.
- This is a direct replacement for use in E3D v6 1.75mm hot ends.
- This part will eliminate PTFE liner and give you good, long-lasting performance with PLA.
- They feature a refined internal surface finish to reduce extrusion force and improve reliability with retractions.
This tube is made from stainless steel and plated with TwinClad XT coating. TwinClad XT is a very low friction Electroless Nickel composite coating, often used in injection molding because of its release properties. This high lubricity plating will prevent clogging in the critical zone of hotend, where filament liquidizes. It is also very hard and corrosion resistant. Great for high abrasion filaments like Carbon Fiber, Metal filled, Aluminates, etc.
Specifications E3D v6 heat breaks:
- High quality
- Fit for Filament size:1.75/4.1mm
- Material: stainless steel
Package Includes :
- 1 x pcs E3D v6 heat breaks direct / bowden hotend throat as per order