Blues PTFE Tube and J-head Hotend Bowden Extruder 1.75mm for 3D Printer Parts:
- Blue PTFE Tube is an important part of any 3D Printer, whether it’s serving as a filament guide tube on a direct drive system or as the filament path itself on Bowden setups.
- Low friction and tight tolerances are very important to consistent and reliable performance, providing great prints and easy filament loading. blue teflon tube is specially manufactured expressly for use in 3D printing.
- It is a fluorocarbon solid, as it is a high molecular weight compound consisting wholly of carbon and fluorine.
- It is hydrophobic neither water nor water-containing substances wet PTFE, as fluorocarbons demonstrate mitigated London dispersion forces due to the high electro-negativity of fluorine.
- PTFE tubing is most widely used as laboratory tubing and for applications where Blue PTFE chemical resistance and purity are essential.
- PTFE has a very low coefficient of friction and is one of the most “slippery” substances known.
- We offer a broad range of sizes which can be used with standard compression fittings.
- This has one of the lowest coefficients of friction of any solid.
- It is widely used for its non sticking property used for 3d printers
- Inside Diameter:2mm
- Outer Diameter:4mm
- For 1.75mm filament
- Color: Blue
- Name: PTFE tube
- Material: PTFE
- Fit to Extruder: 3D V5/V6
- Working temperature: -190 ° C to 280 ° C
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Large temperature range
- Very low coefficient of friction
- Greatest resistance to fatigue
- FDA approved
- Used for 1.75 mm filament.
- 3D printer
- 1m of PTFE tube.