Volcano HotEnd (Original) for 1.75mm/2.85mm Filament 12V/24V Bowden & Direct for 3d printer accessories
Volcano HotEnd (Original) for 1.75mm/2.85mm Remote 12V/24V Bowden & Direct Drive for 3d printer accessories
- The Volcano HotEnd maintains as much compatibility with the E3D ecosystem as possible.
- We can choose from a range of upgrades including temperature sensors and heater cartridges, as well as different nozzle materials and sizes for whatever use case you require.
Thanks to its larger melt zone, the Volcano HotEnd enables users to print thicker and wider tracks which results in dramatically reduced print times.
In addition to reduced print time, the thick tracks printed by Volcano have greater interlayer adhesion and bond to one another with improved strength. Parts printed are extremely strong, less brittle and feel much more sturdy than standard prints.
With the print volumes increasing and interest of larger 3D printed items such as furniture and automotive parts, comes a requirement to decrease the overall print time. The Volcano heater block was designed to make printing large parts more efficient by allowing the use of larger nozzle sizes and higher volumetric flow rates.
- 3 x the volumetric flow rate of the V6 HotEnd
- E3D Ecosystem compatible
- Maximum printing temperature 300°C
- All metal Heat Break
- 1 x V6 Heatsink 1.75 or 2.85 direct or Bowden
- 1 x Volcano aluminium Heater Block
- 1 x Stainless steel HeatBreak 1.75mm or 2.85mm
- 1 x Brass volcano nozzle 0.8mm 1.75 mm or 2.85mm
- 1 x Heater cartridge 30W 12V or 24V