Spacer aluminium material for 3D printer:
Aluminium spacer for 3D printer M5 bore with height 6mm/8mm for 3d printer. A solid material used to separate two parts in an assembly. It varies size from microns to centimeters. It is made of metal, plastic, glass and other materials. Shapes include flat sheet, cylindrical and spherical. They contribute a lot to from an excellent dual-seal system in insulating glass units. It is made up of aluminium and it has two variation with M5 hole. They are
- OD Ø 10mm, ID Ø 5mm , length 6 mm
- OD Ø 10mm, ID Ø 5mm , length 8 mm
- OD Ø 10mm, ID Ø 5mm , length 10 mm
- OD Ø 10mm, ID Ø 5mm , length 20 mm
- OD Ø 8mm, ID Ø 5mm , length 6 mm
- OD Ø 8mm, ID Ø 5mm , length 8 mm
- OD Ø 8mm, ID Ø 5mm , length 3 mm
Aluminium spacer Features:
- They have a inner diameter of 5 mm and can suit the M5 Screws.
- These are awesome, high quality, custom made aluminum spacers.
- They are great at making sturdy standoffs/spacings for your projects.
- The total height/length of the spacer is 6mm
- Outer Diameter is 10mm which makes a very stable platform.
- Inner Diameter is M5 to give a thicker wall to keep the m5 screw snug and centered.
- These spacers can be used in all sorts of builds.
- It is an Aluminium Spacer without thread.
- Durable finish standards
- Rust resistance
- 3D printer
- Automation etc.,
- Spacers ( As Per the order)