Silicone heating pad 400x400mm/500x500mm 230v AC with PSA NTC 100K thermistor sensor 3D printer heated bed heating element:
Silicone heating pad 400x400mm/500x500mm 230v AC with PSA NTC 100K thermistor sensor, Integrated with NTC 100K thermistor as temperature control sensor. 3M adhesive backing offers excellent and easy mounting onto most surfaces. Versatile and may be used in many other applications.
Silicone Heating pad:
- Durable and precise, silicone rubber heaters are available in a virtually unlimited range of configurations and geometry’s.
- Silicone rubber heaters provide highly efficient heat transfer over a wide temperature range.
- Group Lightweight and flexible, the heaters provide superior surface conformance that extends cheater life by minimizing the gradient between resistive element and heat sink.
- In addition, silicone rubber heaters are dimensionally stable and tear and chemical resistant.
- They can be designed with multiple heating, shielding and power levels.
- Thermostats can be incorporated in a heater for optimum response time and gradient control.
- Also, sensors can be laminated inside a heater, adhered to the heater surface, or installed at specific locations within the system to prevent over temperature.
Silicone Heater Technical Data Sheet:
- Supply Voltage: 0~400V.
- Silicone heating pads: 400*400mm, 800W, 230V
- Silicone heating pads: 500*500mm, 1125W, 230V
- Insulation Material: Silicone Rubber Coated Fiberglass.
- Max. Operating Temperature: 260 Deg C or 500 Deg F.
- Max. Power Density: 5w/sq.cm depending on application
- Heating Elements: Wire Wound or Etched Foil.
- Resistance Tolerance: about +/- 5%.
- Thickness: 1.5mm.
- Flammability: Flame retardant.
- Thermal Protection: On board thermal fuse, thermostat, thermistor and PT100 are available as part of your thermal management solution.
- Power Leads: High temperature PTFE or Silicone insulation leads
- 1 pcs of 400*400mm/500*500mm silicone heating pads