Ramps 1.6 plus is mainly a new adapter ramps board for the upgrade of the old Ramps 1.6 driver using the SPI working mode wiring complex problem.
- The Ramps 1.6 plus uses the SPI mode of operation. Which can be achieved simply by plugging and unplugging the jumper cap.
- It not only saves the complicated wiring process, but also saves the cost of external wiring. which is economical and practical.
- The new ramps 1.6 plus effectively avoids the problem of the motor not working by inserting the wrong line.
- It avoids the problem that the drive does not work due to poor contact of the external line during the printing process.
Ramps 1.6 plus SPI working model :
- When using driver SPI model : connect 1 and 11,2 and 12, 3 and 5 ,4and 6 respectively, using four pcs 13. (short circuit caps)
- SPI is the serial bus mode of operation, where 1 connection 11 is MOSI, 2 connection 12 is SCK, 3 connection 5 is CSN, and 4 connection 6 is MISO; ( Corresponding picture indication)
- The PCB has a built-in selection terminal for driving the SPI working mode, and is compatible with STEP/DIR and SPI modes.
- The parts of power and heat bed using the 30A high current terminal ,which can largely avoid the burning terminal situations.
- It is more clear to connect the wire after update a new top overlay and bottom overlay .
- Adding the reset expansion interface It is convenient for users to extend the reset button.
- X, Y, Z, E0, E1 all use parallel dual motor interface, so that the board can use for more type machine .
- Using a combination of color pin and row connector , effectively distinguishing each function interface, beautiful and practical.