Polyurethane tube for Pneumatic hose lines with quality Polyurethane materials for pneumatic control systems
Polyurethane tube or Polyurethanes specific materials – ether, ester and food-grade “crystal” – offer excellent flexibility and outstanding use in a wide range of applications. Typical tubing applications include pneumatic control systems, cable jacketing, air lines, powder and granular material transfer, fluid lines, sleeving, low pressure hydraulics and robotics. Polyurethane tubing exhibits similar characteristics to rubber and have chemical resistance associated with plastics. It is therefore suitable for use with a wide variety of applications across many of the major industrial markets. Polyurethane (also known as PU) is a type of plastic, commonly used in the design and manufacturing of hoses. It has a number of resistant features that make it one of the more popular materials to be used
- Abrasion resilient
- Chemical resistant
- Silicone free
- Suitable in low temperatures
- Highly flexible with kink resistance
- Good shock resistant; Wide range for working temperature and pressure; Minimal pressure loss
- Constant hardness, Long service life; Non-toxic, Tasteless; Resistant to Oils With No Corrosive
- Tubing is extremely durable and abrasion resistant while also being highly flexible and kink resistant.
- Products hardness level and overall durability.
- Cutter bars
- Die cutting pads
- Idler rollers
- Oil pipeline parts
- Hydraulic seals