Motor pulley 10mm belt GT2 timing pulley 20 teeth best quality for 3d printer stepper motor
Motor pulley 10mm belt GT2 timing pulley 20 teeth best quality for 3d printer stepper motor. Aluminium 20 Teeth GT2 Synchronous pulley Bore 5mm 20-2GT-10 BF for Width 6mm GT2 Timing Belt with Linear Motion small backlash Positioning Accuracy used in linear drive 3D printer. Due to the presence of the grooves in the pulley it provide a precise movement. This pulley has 20 teeth and a 5mm inner bore. Two set of screws attach firmly to any 5mm diameter shaft. Full aluminum construction means these are very light and very durable.
Features of Gt2 motor pulley:
- The Power Grip GT2 system is an extension of the HTD system with greater load-carrying capacity. HTD was developed for high torque drive applications, but not acceptable for most precision indexing or registration applications.
- As smaller diameter Motor pulley are used, the clearance required to operate properly is increased. HTD drive clearance, using small diameter pulleys , is approximately four times greater than an equivalent GT2 timing belt drive.
- Circular arc tooth profile, tooth space is small, suitable for straight line driving.
- Breaking Strength: 85N Per 1mm (61 lbf per 1/8inch)Belt Width. Working Tension:110 N for 25.4mm Belt width(24 lbf for 1inch.)Temperature Range:-34°C to +85°C(-30°F to + 185°F)
Pulley Package Include:
- 1 piece of 10mm belt pulley ( as per order ).