Motor driver TB6560 high quality nema stepper driver for 3d printer
Motor driver is a device or group of devices that can coordinate in a predetermined manner the performance of an electric motor. A motor controller might include a manual or automatic means for starting and stopping the motor, selecting forward or reverse rotation, selecting and regulating the speed, regulating or limiting the torque, and protecting against overloads and electrical faults.
Features of stepper motor drive:
- Operating voltage :DC 10V-35V
- Very easy to use, no instructions, all of use are marked on the board
- With large heat sink to ensure good heat dissipation
- Input signal high-speed opto-coupler isolation, guarantee not losing steps
- Semi-flow mode adjustable, semi-flow current adjustable, not the general design on the market, with a variety of semi-flow model and semi-flow current setting function
- Attenuation model adjusted for all the motors can be locked when no noise
- Working voltage: DC 10V-35V. Recommend Switching Power Supply DC24V
- 6N137 high-speed Opto-Coupler, to ensure a high speed without step out.
- TB6560 chip, low-voltage shutdown, of overheating parking and over-current protection circuit to ensure optimal performance.
- Rated output: ± 3A ,peak 3.5A.
- For 42,57,86 Stepper within 3A 2/4 -phase / 4 wire / 6 wire stepper motor, not fit for more than 3A stepper motor.
- The Automatic half-decay adjustable.
- Excitation Mode: synchronizing, half step, 1/8 step, 1/16 step, a maximum of 16 segments.
- Volume: 50 x 75 x 35 ( MM)
- The current level adjustable to meet your various application needs.
- Thick tooth radiators, good heat dissipation.