MKS Gen L 2.1 motherboard for 3D printer parts control board
MKS Gen L 2.1 motherboard for 3D printer parts control board, MKS-GEN L V2.1 Integrated Controller Compatible with Ramps 1.4/Mega2560 R3
Features MKS Gen L 2.1 motherboard:
- Integrate 2560 and Ramps1.4 to one PCB, easier wiring and more stable.
- Use high-quality 4-layer PCB.
- Use Marlin firmware,same configuration way as Ramps1.4, it can replace Ramps 1.4 directly.
- Use special power chip, support 12V-24V.
- Support a variety of stepper drivers: 4988,8825, TMC2208 and TMC2100.
- Available to work with LCD2004, LCD 12864, MKS TFT24/28/32/35/70.
- Accept 24V input, reduce the heated bed current to 1/4 that solves the Mosfet heat problem efficiently
- Available to connect external large stepper drivers.
- 9Retain Servos, AUX-1 and AUX-2 interface of Ramps 1.4, provide three 5V output and three 12V output interfaces.
MKS-GEN L V2.1 Integrated Controller Compatible with Ramps 1.4/Mega2560 R3 features:
- Mega2560 and Ramps 1.4 are integrated in the board, which avoids the complicated connectors.
- Supports a variety of step-by-step drivers such as A4988, DRV8825, TMC2100 and LV8729, available to change stepper motors and motors that users like.
- Reserve the signal from the external controller, available to connect an external high current driver to drive stepper motors 57 and 86.
- Use high quality MOSFET, better cooling and more stable.
- Use a specific power chip, support 12V-24V power input and solve the problems of chip heating and lack of power.
- The stable and reliable filter circuit greatly reduces the interference and avoids blockages as possible in the printing process.
- Use the CH340 serial port chip, install the unit more easily than 16U2.
- Run the Marlin firmware, the configuration is completely identical to that of Ramps 1.4, and is available to directly replace the Ramps 1.4.
- Support Ramps 1.4, 2004LCD, 12864LCD, TFT28 and TFT32.
- Available for the 24V input, the hot bed current can be reduced to 1/4 with the same power of the system, which effectively solves the problem that the MOSFET of the heated bed is heated.
- The X axis, Y axis and Z axis with different color terminal control stepper motors and limit switches, which is convenient for wiring.
- Connect the step-by-step controllers according to the different color terminals, which decreases the probability of recoil and avoids the damage of the controller board.
Can I use the MKS Gen LV 2.1 board instead of V 1.0?
- For foam cutting, the only difference is the orientation of the U-axis.
- On the V2.1 board, pin D42 is not exposed, which is used for the U-Min switch.
- We believe it is used for the TMC2208 UART Z-controller which appears to be a solder pad.
- If you don’t intend to use the homing function, the board will work fine with the original firmware.
- 1pcs of MKS gen L 2.1