Miniature regulators are ideal for controlling gas pressure flow within applications that require small reductions in pressure. Mini single stage regulators provide proper pressure reductions for applications such as linear actuators, leak test equipment, ultra high purity gas boxes, and miniaturized gas delivery systems. A pressure regulator is comprised of three functional elements
- A pressure reducing or restrictive element. Often this is a spring loaded poppet valve.
- A sensing element. Typically a diaphragm or piston.
- A reference force element. Most commonly a spring.
Features of Miniature Regulators:
- High resolution adjustment of set pressure
- Precision control – highly accurate air pressure regulation in a small package
- Pressure ranges up to 8 BAR
- Compact and lightweight
- Two gauge ports and reversible bracket – allow front or back mounting
- Superior flow characteristics – aspirator design provides excellent resistance to droop
- Low air consumption – means less cost over time to the operator
|Type||Mini Regulator Without Gauge|