Limit switch mechanical for 3d printer:
Mechanical Endstop with Cable High quality switching element, common styles limit switch + cable for 3D printer , and using 22AWG wire, the copper wire inside is thick which can withstand 2A current, 300V voltage Wide insulation temperature range. The insulation temperature can reach 80 degrees, much better than the ordinary thin copper wire and the wire is strong and not easy to pull off. Easy to use: the other side of the plug to do a whole, can be inserted directly to use
Limit switch mechanical Specification:
- Size: approx. 40 x 15 x 10mm/ 1.57″ x 0.59″ x 0.39″
- length of Cable: approx. 70cm/ 27.56″.
- Limit Switch Connection: Red line connecting VCC (ramps of +) Black wire connecting GND (ramps of -) Green Line connecting SIGNAL (ramps in s)
Mechanical vs Optical limit switches:
- Mechanical switches, typically dual NO/NC limit switches, which either pull up or pull down a signal pin by connecting an electrical circuit when triggered.
- Optical switches, which use transistors to detect when an obstacle (“flag”) is blocking the window between the emitter and sensor.
- It can be very accurate. They are similarly accurate but usually have a fixed component that cuts the beam to switch on/off the sensor. … “Mechanical End stops are the most basic form of end stops, made of an ordinary switch, two wires.
- limit Switch
- Connecting Cable