Leadscrew for 3D printer:
Lead Screw trapezoidal threaded 8 mm Diameter , 4 start and 2 mm pitch 8mm lead with Brass nut for Stepper Motor.
- Linkage in a machine which translates the rotational motion into a linear motion.
- They are not typically used to carry high power, but more for intermittent use in low power actuator and positioner mechanisms.
- It is made up of stainless steel material, not rust, durable. Easy to use, no need to process.
Lead screw Advantages :
- Large load carrying capability
- Large mechanical advantage
- Precise and accurate linear motion
- Smooth, quiet, and low maintenance
- Minimal number of parts
- Most are self-locking.
- Machine tool guide rail
- 3D printer
- other equipment’s
- Leadscrew 1 piece
- Brass nut 1 piece (circle / rectangle)