Hotend MK8 case High temperature silicon sock for 3D Printer heating block
Hotend MK8 Silicone sock Support MK8 Heated Block 3D Printer Parts Original J-head Hotend Bowden Extruder Reprap Heater Block. If we use this, it will keep your nozzle clean and free of burnt on blackened plastic. They don’t just keep the nozzle clean, but also keep heat inside the hotend, and off the print.
- Made of a heat-resistant, non-stick silicone material our will repel build-up of molten plastic. This really helps with sticky materials like Co-Polyesters and filled materials that like to build up on nozzles.
- These also offer a huge boost in temperature stability, particularly if you use high airflow cooling around the nozzle to cool the print.
- The additional cooling combined with reduced radiation of heat from the block and nozzle to the print really boost the ability to print great overhangs and bridges, all while keeping the hotend temperature extremely stable.
- Heated Block 3D Printer Parts Original J-head Hotend Bowden Extruder Reprap Heater Block.
Hotend MK8 case Package includes:
- mk8 sock 1 pcs ( as per order)