Glass Plate with tempered high in transparency
- When heating, the adhesive force is good, the plastic parts are easy to separate after cooling
- The problem of replacing the special plastic membrane with the need to replace the special plastic membrane with the use of the old one
Borosilicate glass is the best glass surface for 3D printing. With low thermal expansion, high heat and temperature shock resistance, Borosilicate glass makes for an ideal choice for 3D printing. Its smooth, flat, and strong surface provides consistent results with great bed adhesion and little to no warping issues. Aquanet works well for a temporary bond. Just spray the bed, stick the glass on it, wait a few hours then heat it up. Remove with rubbing alcohol. Most people use double sided thermal tape or a high w/mk rated thermal pad
Performance Glass :
- Safety: when the high boron silicate glass is broken, the fragment becomes a honeycomb, small, passive-blunt particle, which is not easy to handle.
- High strength: steel glass with the same thickness is 3-5 times stronger than normal.
- 1 X thickness 4 mm Heated Bed Plate