FRL unit (AC Series) Combination of filter, regulator, lubricator for pneumatic systems a Akari pneumatics product
FRL unit, Compressed air contains water vapors and contaminant particles concentrated by compression that can be harmful to the pneumatic equipment. Air leaving a compressor is hot, dirty, and wet—which can damage and shorten the life of downstream equipment, including valves, cylinders, and air tools.
Filters remove these impurities and a large part of the water, regulators ensure an adequate pressure inside the system and lubricators inject a metered quantity of lubricating oil to expand the life span of tools and the equipment.
The features of an FRL unit :
- Removes 99.99% of the water and 93% oil in compressed air lines
- Excellent way to remove water at the point of use
- Automatic drain w/manual override
- New Modular Design
- Optimum machinery functionality
- Ease of access
- Prolonged system life
- Reduced installation costs
- Shut off valves for isolated systems
- Can be mounted by wall brackets