Festo FRL unit Combination of filter, regulator, lubricator for pneumatic systems a Festo pneumatics product
Festo FRL unit, Compressed air contains water vapors and contaminant particles concentrated by compression that can be harmful to the pneumatic equipment. Air leaving a compressor is hot, dirty, and wet—which can damage and shorten the life of downstream equipment, including valves, cylinders, and air tools.
Filters remove these impurities and a large part of the water, regulators ensure an adequate pressure inside the system and lubricators inject a metered quantity of lubricating oil to expand the life span of tools and the equipment.
Features of Festo FRL units
- Space-saving design with filter and regulator in a single unit
- Good particle separation and high flow rate
- Good regulation characteristics with minimal hysteresis
- Two pressure regulation ranges: 0.5° to 7 bar and 0.5 to 12 bar
- Two pressure gauge connections for flexible installation
- Setting values are secured by locking the rotary knob