E3D Temperature sensor PT100/PT1000 (Original) for 3d printer accessories
E3D Temperature Sensor PT100/PT1000 (Original) for 3d printer accessories
E3D Temperature Sensor’s PT100:
- Allow your HotEnd to print at higher temperatures with better accuracy and easier assembly with a PT100 sensor.
- PT100 is a high-temperature, high-precision temperature sensor that can now be used for EV6 heads instead of a thermistor or thermocouple.
- PT100 are able to measure higher temperatures than thermistors – up to 420 ° C, and are more accurate than thermistors and thermocouples.
- PT1000’s are RTD temperature sensors like PT100’s but do not require an additional amplifier board, meaning they can be connected to your pre-exist.
- Temperature sensing pin using a 4.7k pullup resistance.
- Max temperature: 500°C
- Cartridge diameter: 3mm
- Cartridge length: 15mm
- Cable length: 50mm
- Cable colour: red
- Cable connector: Molex microfit 3.0