Brass hex nipple pipe fittings for chemicals, flammable gases, slurries, and other plumbing applications
Brass hex nipple , Brass pipe fittings can give quality, durability, and resistance to erosion from water, heat, acids, minerals, and peaty soils. It can be utilized for industrial and private plumbing applications. Brass itself is an alloy of copper that consolidates zinc as an alloying element; the proportion of brass to copper changes between types of brass. common varieties incorporate union tees, crosses, couplings, elbows (male or female)
Features of Brass solder hex nipple:
- Brass fittings are characterized by good strength.
- These fittings have excellent high temperature ductility.
- They have reasonable cold ductility.
- Fittings made of brass have good conductivity.
- They are excellent in corrosion resistance.
- Brass fittings have good bearing properties.
- They have low magnetic permeability.
- Reduces maintenance costs and unsightly
Applications of Brass Fittings:
Brass pipe fittings are typically used for carrying water, chemicals, flammable gases, slurries, and other plumbing substances. Pipe fittings made of brass come in a wide range of shapes and thread sizes to connect, adapt, or control any liquid or gas in pipes.