Bondtech LGX Shortcut Mosquito For Prusa MK3S
Bondtech LGX Shortcut Mosquito Upgrade Kit to use on Prusa MK3S and MK3S+. It uses a short Mosquito hotend from Slice Engineering with a Bondtech heatsink.
Master All Materials * Excel With Flexibles
The LGX Shortcut Mosquito Print Head is a special unit that includes the LGX™ Large Gears eXtruder and the LGX Shortcut short filament path Mosquito hotend, that will master all materials and excel with the soft and flexible.
Direct Drive Upgrade: This LGX based upgrade kit is a easy to install replacement of the stock direct drive extruder. It requires the accessories included in the LGX Shortcut Mosquito Accessories for Prusa MK3S package and the LGX Shortcut Mosquito hotend.
Easy To Install : Very intuitive and easy to install upgrade kit where the extruder faces the X-carriage reducing the distance between the nozzle and the x-axis.
Leading Grip Power: The LGX is the Bondtech extruder with the highest filament grip due to its new large drive wheels that put more teeth engaging the filament.
MMU Compatibility: This upgrade kit is not compatible with any MMU version.
7 new features on a Bondtech eXtruder:
- Larger drive wheels, for increased filament grip;
- Filament pre-tension lever, for repeated results;
- Multi-function interface socket, for tool or application quick swap;
- Drive wheels’ maintenance windows, for easy cleaning;
- Compact, light & symmetric design, for increased performance and compatibility;
- Multiple mounting hole patterns, for easy and flexible setup;
- A small step for a greener Future, craft boxes without bleaching & no coating.
3D Printed Housing using PA12: The housing parts are professionally printed with nylon for maximum strength and precision and higher temperature resistance.
The hot block included in this product is compatible with the RepRap standard of nozzles. Below is a list of compatible versions.
- From Bondtech
- From Slice Engineering