Bondtech coated brass MK8 nozzle 0.4mm for 3d printer
Bondtech coated brass MK8 nozzle 0.4mm for 3d printer.
- bq Hephestos
- Hephestos 2
- bq Prusa i3 Hephestos
- bq Witbox
- bq Witbox 2
- Creality CR-10
- Creality CR-10-S4
- Creality CR-10-S5
- Creality CR-10S
- MakerBot Replicator
- MakerBot Replicator 2
- MakerBot Replicator 2X
- Creality Ender 2
- Creality Ender 3 Pro
- Creality CR-20 Pro
- Creality Ender 5
- Craftbot family
- Creality CR-10 V2
- Creality CR-6 SE
- Creality CR-10 Smart
- Tevo Tornado
Main Advantages of Bondtech coated brass MK8:
- Affordable price
- Machined with ultra-precision
- Brass nozzle with Nickel coated surface
Advantages of the Nickel Coating:
- A Nickel coating is applied to our Coated Brass nozzles to provide protection against corrosion, erosion, and abrasion.
- With a Nickel coating the nozzles are more corrosion resistant and have lower coefficient of friction, which allows slicker feeding of material and prevents plastic from adhering to the nozzle surface.
For technical and abrasive materials we recommend to use other nozzles in our range.
Different nozzle sets for different materials
- We recommend you to have several sets of nozzles because:
- Using different materials with the same nozzles causes deposit build-up inside the nozzle.
- These deposits will cause blockages.
- We recommend changing nozzles when changing materials.
- 1 piece of 0.4mm nozzle