Bigtreetech manta M4P/M8P control board for 3D printer
Bigtreetech manta M4P/M8P control board running klipper with CB1 offers fully connected with their comprehensive interfaces, support filament runout detection, auto shutdown, BL touch, RGB lights…
- Connecting a filament runout detection sensor: If the filament runs out, the mechanical sensor picks up the information and pauses the print, so you can resume later.
- Connecting an automatic shutdown module: Automatically shut down after a print is finished to save power.
- CSI camera DSI display port: Work with a CS1 camera to capture your imagination. Work with a DSI display for interactive projects like tablets, entertainment systems.
Specifications of manta M4P/M8P:
- Microprocessor – ARM Cortex-MO+STM32GOBORE 64MHz
- Driver input voltage – 24V, HV(Selectable)
- Motherboard input voltage – VIN=DC12V or DC24V
- Heated bed input voltage – BED IN=DC12V or DC24V
- Logic voltage – DC3.3V
- Heating port – Heated Bed(HB), Heater Cartridge (HE)
- The maximum output current of the heated bed port 10A, Peak Value: 12A
- The maximum output current of the heater cartridge port 5.5A, Peak Value: 6A
- Fan Port – Three for CNC fan(24/5V selectable), One for SoC fan(Voltage is not selectable.)
- The maximum output current of the fan port 1A
- Total current for heater cartridge + heated bed + driver + fan <20A
- Extended Interface – BLTouch(Servos, Probe), Fil-DET, 2 x RGB
- Motor Driver – Support TMC5160, TMC2209, TMC2225, TMC2226, TMC2208, TMC2130, ST820, LV8729, DRV8825, A4988…
- Driver working mode support – SPI, UART, STEP/DIR
- Motor driver interface – X, Y, Z(Dual Z-axis), EO, a total of four.
- Temperature sensor interface – 2-way 100K NTC
- Support screen – SPI, DSI, HDMI, LCD(EXP1 + EXP2)
- PC Communication Interface – /
- Functional Interface – USB2.0*3, LAN, DSI, CSI, SPI, 40Pin-GPIO, HDMI, SOC-Card, MCU-Card
- Support Machine Structure – Cartesian, Delta, Kossel, Ultimaker, CoreXY
- Support Screen – Cura, Simplify3D, Pronterface, Repetier-host, Makerware
- 1 pcs of Manta M4P/M8P