3d printer stainless steel with MK8 throat PTFE with teflon for hot end 3d printer machine:
3d printer stainless steel alloy Teflon throat for 1.75mm Filament 3D printer and also used for high temperature heating block. This tube is made from stainless steel and plated with TwinClad XT coating. TwinClad XT is a very low friction Electroless Nickel composite coating, often used in injection molding because of its release properties. This high lubricity plating will prevent clogging in the critical zone of hotend, where filament liquidizes. It is also very hard and corrosion resistant. Great for high abrasion filaments like Carbon Fiber, Metal filled, Aluminates, etc. This part will eliminate PTFE liner and give you good, long-lasting performance with PLA.
- High quality material, only 1/5 thermal conductivity of steel, so it refuse blocking while printing.
- Super heat break, can work in higher temperature than steel.
- Supper smooth inner hole for filament though, better than cheap ones in market.
- The inner wall of the tube is very smooth so that the filament can pass through and reduce clogging more easily.
- Item Type: Heat break Throat Tube.
- Application: mk8 Remote Wire Feed.
- Used for: 1.75mm Nozzle.
- Model: MK8.
- Material:stainless steel.
- Item Size : Approx. 30.5X6 mm/ 1.2X0.23in.
- 1 piece – Heat break throat tubes (as per order).