PC4 for 3D printers:
PC4 4MM (Pneumatic Coupler Air Connectors) Straight Fitting For PTFE Bowden Tube 3D Printer push to connect fitting for 4mm OD tubing, NPT 1/8″ thread.
- This item is often used in 3d printers to connect Bowden tubing to the extruder and to the hot end.
- This fitting has a 4.3mm output hole, so the tubing can be fixed into the connector.
- The Pneumatic Coupler Air Connectors Straight Fitting For PTFE Bowden Tube 3D Printer is designed for polyurethane or nylon tubing.
- Made of nickel-plated brass for corrosion resistance.
- Even after installation, the direction of the tube can be changed freely.
- Oval release ring assists to connect the hose easily by manual, without special tools required. Outside (and inside available) hexagon wrench.
Pneumatic connectors PC4 Features :
- The pc4 tube fitting comes in a wide variety of tube and thread sizes.
- Even after installation, the direction of the tubing can be changed freely.
- 1 pcs of pc4 M10 / M6 pneumatic connector.