LCD2004 bigtreetech high quality blue LCD display
- LCD 2004 is a Popular RepRap 3D Printer LCD Controller and SD Card Reader
- The intelligent controller includes an SD card reader, rotary encoders and a 20-character × 4 line -LCD display
- You can easily connect it to your RAMPS board using “smart adapter” included -3D design print without a computer, just use the G code design stored on the SD card
- The product comes with an encoder, parameter adjustment can be achieved and the file selection print
- This is LCD2004 Parallel LCD Display that provides a simple and cost-effective solution for adding a 20×4 White on RGB Liquid Crystal Display into your project. The display is 20 character by 4 line display has a very clear and high contrast white text upon a blue background/backlight.
- This is a great blue backlight LCD display. It is fantastic for Arduino-based projects. This LCD2004 Parallel LCD Display with Blue Backlight is very easy to interface with Arduino or Other Microcontrollers.
- This display overcomes the drawback of LCD2004 Parallel LCD Display in which you’ll waste about 8 Pins on your Arduino for the display to get working. So all you need to connect are the I2C pins, which show a good library and little of coding.
- This panel connect your RAMPS 1.4, you do not need your computer, your SD card intelligent controller power supply. All further operations, such as calibration, the axis movement can be done only with a rotary encoder intelligent controller. 3D design print without a computer, just use the G code design stored on the SD card.
- Display Type: LCD 2004
- Color: Blue
- Compatibility: Designed for use with 3D printer machines
- User Interface: Intuitive and easy-to-use
- Screen Size: 20 characters x 4 lines
- Backlight: Adjustable backlight for optimal visibility
- Control Knob: Rotary encoder for smooth navigation
- SD Card Slot: Allows for easy file transfer and printing
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- 1 x bigtreetech blue LCD 2004